News letter February 2023February 7, 2023
As we move into the new year, I wanted to take a moment to update you on the exciting developments happening at our organization.
Happy February everyone! As we move into the new year, I wanted to take a moment to update you on the exciting developments happening at our organization.
We are pleased to announce the expansion of our contract development and manufacturing services. We have added new capabilities in topical formulation development with an approved GMP manufacturing unit, improved equipment in the in vitro performance testing, and analytical chemistry development to serve our clients better. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing high-quality CMC development to meet the unique needs of our clients.
- Started a new topical project for a client in the Medical device industry.
- Completed screening of 5 new NCE based on solubility and stability in various solvents suitable for topical formulation.
- The completion of a new manuscript has brought about a presentation of the impacts of skin storage on in-vitro permeation testing. Soon, this manuscript will be made available to the public.
- We have successfully completed a 36-months ICH stability study with a surprisingly good correlation to our early prediction after 6 months using the Arrhenius plot.
- We have successfully improved an HPLC method for a complex topical product providing higher quality and cost-effective solutions to meet the Analytical Quality Attributes.
- We marked the first anniversary of our GMP-compliant rheometer, which has driven up customer demand consistently.
We will be present at the Annual Biobarriers 2023 with Malmö University in February. The Biofilms – Research Center for Biointerfaces will present the recent advances and publications in Biobarriers, pharmaceutical design, and smart materials. Our team has a specific interest targeting the session Broken Barrier to study the effects of storage conditions on the skin barrier and in vitro permeation.
We commit to providing our clients with the best contract development and manufacturing services. We constantly strive to improve and expand our capabilities to serve you better.
St väg Lars 45, Lund, Sweden
firstname.lastname@example.orgSee all news